Terms and Conditions
These Terms govern and apply to the access and use of the Services of PT Finantier Solusi Finansial ("Finantier", "We", “Us”, “Our”) and/or affiliated connected to the terms and conditions provided.
The following are the terms and conditions of the Services ("Terms and Conditions") that apply when You use the Services (described below) and which set forth legally binding terms governing the Terms and Conditions for You.
Our services for You include the following:
We will provide You with a software tool (“Tool”) that You can use to send payment account-related information as set out in Appendix-1 to these Terms and Conditions (“Account Information”) that You may have with some providers (e.g., card issuers credit or bank that manages a payment account on Your behalf which can be accessed online) ("Data Provider") to Your Account Information or other Service provider ("Service Provider"), in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
In order to use this Tool, You must provide the same identifying information that you use to access the relevant payment account when you log in yourself ("Credentials").
This Tool will allow You to use Credentials to retrieve Account Information as You choose to send it to the Service Provider. First, list the information that You can choose to retrieve and transfer using the Tool.
Our Tool may merge or aggregate Account Information collected from a particular Data Providers with Account Information retrieved from other Data Providers where You have instructed Us to access and transmit such information.
We may use the internet, web browsers or other third parties to access Your data in providing this Service.
Account Information collected from Your Data Provider is not checked for accuracy so We cannot check that the aggregate information provided to Your Service Provider is accurate. However, We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that Our aggregation of such Account Information is accurate.
The services provided by the respective Service Providers and Data Providers are handled by the respective agreements You have. As a result, We are not responsible for the products and services provided to You by the Service Provider (except for where Your Service Provider operates as a Finantier agent), related Data Provider, or other third parties and will not be liable to You for any damages, damages or losses arising from Your use of the products and services.
You should check the rules of Your Data Provider and Service Provider regarding data privacy. After Your Account Information (including personal data) is sent through Our software to a Service Provider, the Service Provider (and not Finantier) is in charge.
We are not authorized to provide financial or investment advice, and the terms of Our Service are not the same as financial or investment advice. If you need financial or investment advice, you should contact the appropriate authorized advisor.
We will not charge you for Your use of the Service. However, Service Providers or other third parties may charge you for the use of other applications and products that take advantage of other tools or services provided by Finantier.
You should check Your Data Provider and Service Provider rules regarding data privacy. After Your Account Information (including personal data) is sent through Our software to the Service Provider, the Service Provider (and not Finantier) becomes the person in charge.
We are not authorized to provide financial or investment advice, and the terms of Our Service are not the same as financial or investment advice. If you need financial or investment advice, You should contact the appropriate authorized advisor.
We will not charge You for Your use of the Service. However, Service Providers or other third parties may charge You for the use of other applications and products that utilize other tools or services provided by Finantier.
- PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIAL DATA
We will not provide Credentials to any Service Provider.
Any account information We access or the Credentials you provide will be encrypted with layered security mechanism. Service Providers may only access Your account information that has explicitly given them permission to do so. This ensures that the Service Provider who refers You to Us can only view the Account Information that you have selected through the Tool. Appendix-2 explains more about how We protect Credentials and Account Information.
- PROVISION OF SERVICES
- You are only permitted to use the Service if You are 18 or older. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that You have complied with these terms.
- We only provide the Service to You, You may not share Service access or Credentials with others.
- You are only entitled to access and use the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We need to know that We are sending Account Information relating to the right person. You must provide Us with accurate information, and must not misrepresent Your identity or any other information about You.
- SERVICE USAGE
By using this Service, You:
- certify that You consent to use the credentials for this purpose, without any obligation by Us to pay any fees or subject to any other limitations including any agreements with third parties.
- give Us explicit permission to collect, combine, and/or aggregate Account Information for You using the Tool and send it to the relevant Service Provider for the purpose of providing services when You access the Tool through Your Service Provider;
- agree that it will not:
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose;
- use the Service to invite other parties to carry out or participate in unlawful acts;
- use the Service to collect or track other parties' personal information
- use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data collection or extraction tool, program, algorithm or methodology to access, obtain, copy or monitor Our website or any other Finantier domain (the "Site") or the Services or any part of it them without Our written consent, which may be withheld at Our sole discretion;
- use or attempt to use any machine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Service, other than search engines and search agents available through the Service;
- post or transmit any files that contain viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other features that pollute or damage, or that interfere with the functioning of the site or the Services;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software in any way that forms part of the Service for any purpose other than those provided by Us and in conjunction with the operation of the Service; or
- violates or violates the legitimate rights of others, including without exception: patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets
You agree that You will be responsible for any losses suffered by Finantier as a result of Your violation of these Terms and Conditions and will fully compensate Finantier for any such losses.
- OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Service, the Site and in the materials published on the Site. All of these works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All rights reserved by the relevant owners or licensees of such works.
- DISCLAIMER ON REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
We will provide the Service with reasonable care and skill, the content and all services and products related to the service or provided through the site or the service is provided to You on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Subject to the section below, under 'In the event of an error', We make no representations or warranties of any kind:
- regarding the content or operation of the Service;
- regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the service content (except for Our aggregation methods); or
- that the content that may be made available through the service is free from infection with viruses or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or otherwise expropriate any system, data or personal information even.
- We are liable to You for any loss and damage that is expected to occur to Us. If We fail to comply with these terms, We are liable for any loss or damage that You suffer which is a predictable result of breaching these Terms and Conditions or Our failure to use reasonable care and skill.
- We are not responsible for any loss You suffer as a result of Our failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions except for losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. Loss or damage is predictable either if it is clear that it will occur or if, at the time You agreed to these Terms and Conditions, We and You knew it might occur.
- We will not be liable for any damage, loss or loss to You arising out of or in connection with hacking, tampering or unauthorized access to Your Account Information, credentials or other data outside of the services We provide. You warrant that You have made all reasonable efforts to ensure and secure Your credentials and Account Information outside of the Services We provide. Subject to the section below, Our liability to You for any reason whatsoever, if proven, will always be limited. You can read more about Our security measures in Appendix-2.
- We shall not be liable to You for any loss, damage or loss to You arising from the acts or omissions of any third party, including in particular Data Providers and Service Providers (unless Your service provider is a designated agent of Finantier).
- We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or misrepresentation; or for a violation of Your legal rights in connection with the Service.
- If You suspect that someone else has access to Your credentials and fraudulently used them to access the service, You should contact Us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Your Service Provider acts as the designated agent of Finantier and You feel that there may be a breach of the agreement between You and Your service provider, then please notify Your service provider by copying email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions will apply every time You use Our services.
We may terminate or withhold Your access to all or part of Our services at any time, with immediate effect:
- If You have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or have acted in a manner that clearly indicates that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with, any provision of these Terms and Conditions;
- If We, in Our sole discretion, believe We are required to do so by law (for example, where the Terms and Conditions for You are, or become, unlawful).
Every time You use Our services, You will be bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time.
From time to time, We may change these Terms and Conditions. If We do this, We will publish the changes on Our site and You will be bound by these new terms the next time You use Our services. If You do not agree to the changes, You may not use Our services. You can always ask Us about the Terms and Conditions that apply when You use the Tool.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the parties with respect to the Service and supersede any prior agreements between the parties relating to such matters. Each party represents and undertakes that in entering into these Terms and Conditions it is not dependent on, and will have no remedy in respect of, any representations, representations, warranties or doings whatsoever (whether wrongfully or not guilty) of any person (whether the party these Terms and Conditions or not) other than as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions becomes or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, lawful and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provisions or section provisions will be deemed deleted. Any modification or deletion of the terms or parts of this clause will not affect the validity and enforceability of these terms of service.
- Any waiver of right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions or under the law only applies if provided in writing.
- Failure or delay by either party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions or by law will not constitute a waiver of that right or any other right or remedy, nor will it prevent or limit the further exercise of it. No partial exercise of any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions or by law shall prevent or limit the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- You agree that if there is a violation by You based on these Terms and Conditions or with the applicable laws and regulations, We may unilaterally, at Our discretion and without prior notice delete Your account at Finantier, limit Your access to Finantier, terminate the Service to You. You hereby agree that any material or immaterial losses arising from the deletion of Your account and/or the restrictions on access mentioned above are solely Your responsibility.
- These Terms and Conditions and other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with the regulated laws and regulations of the Republic of Indonesia. You agree that any legal action or dispute arising from the use of Finantier will be resolved by the Indonesian National Arbitration Board
- If You still need answers to questions that are not contained in these Terms and Conditions, You can contact Us at email firstname.lastname@example.org
All agreements, agreements, representations and warranties made in these Terms and Conditions will survive Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
APPENDIX-1: ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Your Account Information (as described in the Terms and Conditions and customer agreement including, but not limited to, the following types of financial and personal information:
Personal information: name, date of birth, full address, email address, telephone number, gender;
Payment Account Information:
- Account Type (ex: balance, savings, investment, credit card);
- Account Name;
- IBAN/Account Number/Sort code/SWIFT;
- Balance Information: Current balance, available balance (credit card), overdraft balance, interest rate;
- Due date (credit card);
- Next closing date (credit card);
- Minimum payment due (credit card);
- Transaction information: time, description, amount and/or Metadata (arbitrary data authority attributed by the bank)
The Service uses bank-level security standards to protect Your Account Information and Credentials (as described in the Terms and Conditions) and ensure user privacy. Security measures are in place for Your Account Information and Credentials at rest and data in transit.
- Data Encryption
Our database server encrypts Account Information and credentials (PIN, password, etc.) using standard 256bit AES encryption. We generate multiple encryption keys, one for You, one for Us, and one that We store on behalf of the user and on a separate network.
Encrypted information requires all three keys simultaneously to be decrypted. The encryption keys are rotated and Our key segments are managed in a separate network from the database and application server. All secrets and application keys are stored in a fault-tolerant key management cluster with restricted access. The master key is stored in an air-tightened vault to ensure the maximum level of security.
- Transmission Security
All data served through Our REST API uses HTTPS. We periodically audit Our security settings to ensure that the certificates We serve are up-to-date. We enforce HTTPS for all connections to Our API servers to ensure that information is always encrypted during transport from Our servers to the service provider's applications (as described in the terms of service). It is important that You use the same method to ensure that the information is encrypted to the end-user.
We log all API calls and track interactions with the Finantier API for later review.
- Contact us
If You have any questions about the security We use at Finantier, please contact Us via email at email@example.com